Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Anshul Guleria <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/16 04:49:47 UTC

Configure username

 Hi,
I am trying to checkout my svn repo which is like

*svn+ssh://some/path/to/project/trunk*
And the user required for access to this repo is different than from my
ubuntu user, but it automatically picks the user from my ubuntu. How to
configure to use a different username than the system login user.

I tried
svn --username somename checkout svn+ssh://some/path/to/project/trunk

but it still not picks up the provided username.

--
signature?

Re: Configure username

Posted by "corneil.duplessis@gmail.com" <co...@gmail.com>.