Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/09/06 07:37:10 UTC

When is tamaya supposed to report next time?

Hi,

as I’m pretty new in the tamaya project… when is tamaya scheduled for the next incubator report?
From the records it seems like they missed the last time but I don’t see them on the current wiki page?

Thanks!
Julian

Re: When is tamaya supposed to report next time?

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi,

just got the confirmation that Tamaya is due to report this month.
So it would be good to draft a report ASAP (as its already due...).

Julian

Am 06.09.19, 09:37 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    as I’m pretty new in the tamaya project… when is tamaya scheduled for the next incubator report?
    From the records it seems like they missed the last time but I don’t see them on the current wiki page?

    Thanks!
    Julian