Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Erez Naim <Er...@theneura.com> on 2015/12/02 14:12:09 UTC

Redis

Hello all,

I am trying to run on Linux server a script which connect to Redis database, however , when I tried doing this on Linux server it does not seem to work , but it works on my local pc (windows environment) I have added all relevant jars exactly like I did in my local PC (windows environment) I wonder what can be the problem and why it does not work on my remote server.

Can anybody help on this issue?

--Erez--

Re: Redis

Posted by anishjp <an...@gmail.com>.
Have you checked the firewall?

RE: Redis

Posted by Erez Naim <Er...@theneura.com>.
Solved the problem... it was not firewall or anything like that I just had to use the full address of the Redis server while locally I just used the IP address..

Thanks !

Re: Redis

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi