Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Pradeep Kiruvale <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/14 10:26:55 UTC

Executor can't start d-bus communication

Hi All,

I have written a new framework and an executor. I launch the task from
Framework and the task get pushed to the specific slave/executor based on
the resource availability. But on the executor side it has to connect to an
application which is running and providing the service through the d-bus
interface. But the executor fails to connect to the application through the
d-bus interfaces.

But if I launch the d-bus connection from a standalone application it works
fine. But I cant connect from executor.

Any idea how can I fix this?

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep

Re: Executor can't start d-bus communication

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
Excellent, glad you got it sorted!

Cheers,
Greg