Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2014/07/12 14:08:29 UTC

Fwd: Replacement Jenkins Slaves Online. Old Slaves going offline next week

Hi,

for those who are not subscribed to infra@ or builds@.

I'll move our builds to the new slaves when they are finally ready. For now
there seems to be an issue with the 1.6 jdk

BR
Andreas LEhmkühler

Re: Fwd: Replacement Jenkins Slaves Online. Old Slaves going offline next week

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> hat am 12. Juli 2014 um 14:08
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi,
>
> for those who are not subscribed to infra@ or builds@.
>
> I'll move our builds to the new slaves when they are finally ready. For now
> there seems to be an issue with the 1.6 jdk
It looks like someone already moved our builds to the new slaves which triggers
the mentioned issue with the build (see build #1139 (trunk) and #213 (1.8.X)).

I'm pretty suere that someone is going to deal with that as others are
complaining about that issues on @builds already.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler