Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Bourque <ch...@aliosoft.com> on 2001/09/07 19:48:37 UTC

session timeout bug ?

Hi !

I've been searching everywhere for this problem and I just can't find any
solution...

I have session that are still active after the timeout period has expired !
Sometimes sessions are cleaned up correctly and sometimes it just don't work

I have sessions that didn't timed out even after many hours passed the last
accessed time (my session timeout is set to 15 minutes) !

Is this a known bug in Tomcat 3.2.3 (w/ jdk 1.3.0_02 & W2K Server) ?

I would really appreciate any suggestion !

Thanks

Christian Bourque