Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Nathan Wray <nw...@mich.com> on 2000/10/12 15:50:21 UTC

JSSE and commercial use (was Re:SSLSoap Release Candidate.)

I don't think there are any licensing issues with using jsse commercially.

Re: JSSE and commercial use (was Re:SSLSoap Release Candidate.)

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Great. IMHO it used to be for 1.0.1 but it does not seem to be now for 1.0.2. Good news. :-)
Regards - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.