Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dan Aronson <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 21:17:18 UTC

[users@httpd] question about interaction of shishi and httpd

[I ran into this on a debian system, I've crossposted my question there]

In trying to create some new web stuff, apache seems to be complaining about
shishi (which I see from research is the gnu kerberos stuff).  Why is it
doing this?  I know I could just create the directory, but I want to
understand WHAT it is trying to do and WHY.

Port 12345 is one of my apache ports....

telnet localhost 12345
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
libshishi: warning: /home/dan/.shishi/tickets: No such file or directory

It also seems to me to be an apache error to have something come out on
stderr.

--dan