Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Umair Azam <ua...@i2cinc.com> on 2014/03/26 04:47:24 UTC

how cloudstack performs dynamic scaling

Hi guys,

How cloudstack performs dynamic scaling,  Is it dynamic scaling in terms
of replication or increasing VM capacity up to max resources available
at physical server.

--
Umair Azam

Re: how cloudstack performs dynamic scaling

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Yes we increase the VM capacity upto the max resources and max values that OS supports based on the hypervisor.

Thanks
Harikrishna