Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/19 09:49:43 UTC

Javadoc warnings at Ignite 1.5

Hello,

I've checked output of prerelease build of Ignite 1.5 and found javadoc
warnings like
CamelStreamer.java:51: warning - Tag @link: malformed:
"StreamMultipleTupleExtractor)"

Raul, seems that was your changes. Could you please fix it?

Re: Javadoc warnings at Ignite 1.5

Posted by Sergey Kozlov <sk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi

Thanks Anton for updating the wiki.

I faced same issues during last 2-3 months and would be nice to avoid them
in future

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogradov@gridgain.com

--
Sergey Kozlov

Re: Javadoc warnings at Ignite 1.5

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>.
The culprit was just a single parenthesis in the Javadoc tag, Anton.

    StreamMultipleTupleExtractor*)*

Anton, as I said, the code is not copyrighted by me. It belongs to the
community.

You are a committer and a PMC member in this project. Please just feel free
to improve the code/docs whenever you want to.

It is absurd to _play Police_, an absolute *overkill*, an utter *waste* of
everybody's time and an *abuse* of the dev@ mailing list.

We have already typed 1000s of characters in emails just to fix a single
one.

Let's discuss this in the private@ list.

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and