Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Immo Heino <Im...@vtt.fi> on 2000/12/20 14:14:14 UTC

Re: InterScan eManager Content Management Notification!(Dirty Words)

Ted Husted wrote:

> The messages look like they come from your local postmaster, but
> there's nothing running in our domain that would cause this.

> -- Custom Software ~ Technical Services.
> -- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
> -- http://www.husted.com/

Right,

I have already noticed it and  just took a
phone call to our postmaster and they are
trying to check out the  reason for this .
Perhaps it's on the system configuration
or I have a new type of virus in my e-mail
system (Netscape 6) which try to  send
inappropriate messages to this mailing-list.

I'm really sorry for all this mess,
please be patient for a while.

Regards,

Immo

Re: InterScan eManager Content Management Notification!(Dirty Words)

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
I first saw these on the Struts list, so it's not just a Tomcat thing.

for a while. Hope this helps. Please inform me directly  if you will
get
still
those annoying

Re: InterScan eManager Content Management Notification!(Dirty Words)

messages.
I will rejoin when things will be OK.

Regards,

Immo

Re: InterScan eManager Content Management Notification!(Dirty Words)