Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dave Cundiff <sy...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 21:51:57 UTC

4.1.1 can no longer add shared networks

Hello,

Since the 4.1.1 update I don't seem to be able to add shared guest networks
anymore. Going to infrastructure->zone->physical networks->Guest network I
no longer have the add network option.

Did something change or am I just running into a bug somewhere?

Dave Cundiff
System Administrator
A2Hosting, Inc
http://www.a2hosting.com

RE: 4.1.1 can no longer add shared networks

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
I have to attest, I don't have the add network button either, I wonder what changed it :(

We need to work on 4.1.2 release.

Posted by Dave Cundiff <sy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.