Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2006/06/24 17:34:05 UTC

Generate Shipment Manifest Report bug ?

I get this error when willing to "Generate Shipment Manifest Report".

org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: BSF Error (BeanShell script error: Sourced file: Open For Business - Facility Manager:/shipmentreports/ShipmentItemReportPrepare.bsh : Class: JRMapCollectionDataSource not found in namespace : at Line: 41 : in file: Open For Business - Facility Manager:/shipmentreports/ShipmentItemReportPrepare.bsh : JRMapCollectionDataSource
BSF info: Open For Business - Facility Manager:/shipmentreports/ShipmentItemReportPrepare.bsh at line: 0 column: 0)

Is that normal ? May I have miss something ? This questions are before diving in, thanks

Jacques

Re: Generate Shipment Manifest Report bug ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Jacopo,

Not a problem for me.

Jacques