Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Aida <ai...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/26 15:35:35 UTC

Bindy - Setting the property of the field with @DataField using getter methods

Hi,

I wanted to know if there's a way to use @DataField annotation not in the
class properties but in the getters of the class. The thing is that I need
to extend the domain class (auto-generated), and from the extended class use
bindy annotations.

I have already implemented an example with bindy (with a standard POJO) that
works, but now I need something similar to what I said above.

I tried this (using @DataField annotation in the getters) but I have an
error like "IllegalArgumentException: No position N defined for the field:
XXXX, line: 1 must be specified" so I suppose it's not possible, but maybe
there are other ways ...

Thanks in advance.