Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by v2cg4ss <ss...@datamentors.com> on 2011/07/06 15:27:15 UTC

Axis2 1.6/Rampart 1.5.1 [ERROR] Must Understand check failed for header

I created an instance of Tomcat 6.0/Axis2 1.6/Rampart 1.5.1 and I now get the
following error when trying to connect to my web service via https. This
worked for Tomcat 6.0/Axis2 1.5.5/Rampart 1.5.1, what has changed regarding
Axis2 1.6 and Rampart 1.5.1 that I now get "[ERROR] Must Understand check
failed for header"?