Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 09:32:22 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduating to a TLP

Hi all,

Again an update regarding graduation. As can be seen, the project file has
been updated, it still has to be uploaded to SVN.
Also, the namesearch has been reported to trademarks@.. Now we have to wait
for them to check it out.

If this is al done, I will start a vote on the celix-dev list to verify
everyone is ok with the graduation.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis