Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by JordiCA <jo...@puck.eu> on 2016/05/18 16:24:02 UTC

Re: Reading the MTOM/XOP attachment

Hi,

I happen to be integrating exactly the same third-party service (the name of
the classes gave me the right clue) and found the same issue. The
DataHandler is not properly returning the binary file in the attachment,
that as you did, I confirmed it's being received in the logs.

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for providing the 'squirrelly' work-around
to access the attachment. I was getting desperate trying to make this work
and already started thinking of dirtier solutions like accessing the
attachments through the logging system...
From your comments I understand that as long as the requests to this service
are done in a synchronous way accessing the response context should be safe
enough. I did a few tests and that seems to be the case... Could you
confirm?

Which solution did you finally apply? Did you manage to get the attachments
directly from the DataHandler?

in any case, thanks a lot!

Re: Reading the MTOM/XOP attachment

Posted by dolanp <do...@gmail.com>.
Hey there. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. No, unfortunately I never found
a way around it so the synchronous approach was what I used. I believe this
is probably some sort of CXF bug when combining MTOM/XOP and WSS4J.