Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/06/15 13:22:33 UTC

Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for OS Summit Asia 2007

FYI: this is a call for papers for the joint Apache/Eclipse
conference in Hong Kong this November. If somebody wants to make a
Cayenne presentation, note that the speaker expenses are covered up
to $1300, and this is a chance for you to visit Hong Kong :-)

Andrus