Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "ERIKSSON,TOBIAS (A-Sweden,ex1)" <to...@agilent.com> on 2001/10/10 17:30:20 UTC

I do not have the servlet directory, why? where can I get it?

Hi
 I am trying to set up SOAP on our Apache server.
I've tried to follow the instructions but for some reason I can't compile it
I downloaded the binaries of all the stuff I needed and put it together.
I go to the localmachine/soap/ and from their to 'Run' which is /soap/admin
and then I get the adminpage up, but when I try to click on the 'list' or
the
other buttons I only get an 404 error /soap/admin/list.jsp not found, like
below.

Not Found (404)
Original request: /soap/admin/list.jsp

Not found request: /soap/admin/list.jsp

Why? the files are there, in the directory, I've tried changing the access
rights to full 777,
but that want help either.

I must have made some fundamental error, the servlet dir is gone, has never
been seen, and the jsp files "aren't there" (but they are)...

I would appriciate so much if some good soul would help me out.

thanx
 Tobias