Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Harshal Chavda <h_...@rediffmail.com> on 2006/02/27 18:32:40 UTC

Tablespace

Hello to all users
My configuration is
--pentium 4,CPU  3GHz,512 MB RAM,windows XP professional
--JDK 1.5,Ant 1.6.3,Tomcat 4.1,Cruisecontrol 2.2.1
--My knowledge of java is limited to wrting simple elementary programs.

My query is somewhat out of Ant and Cruisecontrol.
Assume that I have  some tables created in sql (for Oracle 9i).How do I create a tablespace to group some related tables.
I would like  to know how do I find the name of tablespace_name using sql command .I would like to replace the word tablespace_name with its value.

Thanks Harshal
How do I go about it?
	Please help