Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2008/07/23 17:26:26 UTC

[VOTE] Commit privs for Shane Isbell

Hi,

Shane has been been working on NMaven for a couple years now, he's
worked on the new maven-toolchain, has recently done a huge amount of
work on cleaning up the project builder in the sandbox, and has some
PGP tools that he would like to contribute. So overall given the time
he's been around in the community and the the massive amount of work
he's done lately I propose that we give him commit privs. Primarily
because I don't want to merge his branch of 2.1 :-)

+1

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

   -- Jakob Burckhardt

Re: [VOTE] Commit privs for Shane Isbell

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1
Raphaël

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Late, but +1.

Posted by Oleg Gusakov <ol...@gmail.com>.
+1

Oleg

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.
+1

- Joakim

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Rahul

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
+1

Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Shane has been been working on NMaven for a couple years now, he's
> worked on the new maven-toolchain, has recently done a huge amount of
> work on cleaning up the project builder in the sandbox, and has some PGP
> tools that he would like to contribute. So overall given the time he's
> been around in the community and the the massive amount of work he's
> done lately I propose that we give him commit privs. Primarily because I
> don't want to merge his branch of 2.1 :-)
>
> +1
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

> Jason van Zyl
> Founder,  Apache Maven
> jason at sonatype dot com
>
> A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
> business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
> be omnipotent for a while.
>
>   -- Jakob Burckhardt

John Casey
Developer, PMC Member - Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)
Blog: http://www.ejlife.net/blogs/buildchimp/

Re: [VOTE] Commit privs for Shane Isbell

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
+1

Milos

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Arnaud

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> aye +1
>
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > On 24/07/2008, at 1:26 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Shane has been been working on NMaven for a couple years now, he's
> worked
> >> on the new maven-toolchain, has recently done a huge amount of work on
> >> cleaning up the project builder in the sandbox, and has some PGP tools
> that
> >> he would like to contribute. So overall given the time he's been around
> in
> >> the community and the the massive amount of work he's done lately I
> propose
> >> that we give him commit privs. Primarily because I don't want to merge
> his
> >> branch of 2.1 :-)
> >>
> >> +1
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Jason

> >> Jason van Zyl
> >> Founder,  Apache Maven
> >> jason at sonatype dot com
> >>
> >> A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
> >> business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
> >> be omnipotent for a while.
> >>
> >>  -- Jakob Burckhardt

> > --
> > Brett Porter
> > brett@apache.org
> > http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

> jesse mcconnell
> jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Arnaud HERITIER
OCTO Technology - aheritier AT octo DOT com
www.octo.com | blog.octo.com
ASF - aheritier AT apache DOT org
www.apache.org | maven.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Commit privs for Shane Isbell

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
aye +1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1