Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 康愈圆 <ky...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2019/10/11 11:07:39 UTC

Implement Delete Storage Group SQL interface [IOTDB-188]

Hi, all

I'm now working on issue #188. I will implement delete storage group sql interface.

Best,
___________________
Yuyuan KANG

Re: Implement Delete Storage Group SQL interface [IOTDB-188]

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

> The related PR is #440. Multiple storage groups deletion will be suppoted, like "SET STORAGE GROUP TO root.ln.wf01.wt01, root.ln.wf01.wt02, root.ln.wf01.wt03".

As far as I know, we do not support setting multiple storage groups in one sql, but it would be great if we support.

> I added and implemented "analyzeMetaDataDeleteFileLevel" method in LogicalGenerator.java, to generate the logical plan of storage group deletion.

'FileLevel' is the ancient version of 'StorageGroup', try to use 'StorageGroup' in all places.

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院