Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dilum Ranatunga <di...@webifysolutions.com> on 2004/07/06 17:06:59 UTC

What is the minimum JVM required for RC4?

Hi,

I've not been able to find this in the installation page nor the release
notes:
  * What is the minimum JVM level required for Maven to function?
  * Furthermore, what specific JVMs is it tested on before being
released?

Thanks.

Re: What is the minimum JVM required for RC4?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
I regularly test on 1.3.1 and 1.4.2