Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by jae kim <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/21 19:19:58 UTC

RE: remove please

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias W. [mailto:Matthias.Wangler@e-projecta.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:17 AM
To: nutch-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: searching by Id

Hi,
every document saved in the nutch index has a unique Id !?
Is it possible to get search the index by this unique Id? (Like 'id:123')

Re: remove please

Posted by Ravish Bhagdev <ra...@gmail.com>.
there are 4 different lists:

http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/mailing_lists.html

make sure you email the right one and from the email account you are getting
these emails in.  Make sure reply-to address of your mail client is not the
problem....or create a filter, takes 1 min in most clients...

Re: remove please

Posted by Ravish Bhagdev <ra...@gmail.com>.
yup

RE: remove please