Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2010/07/18 19:39:07 UTC

Hudson build is back to stable : Rampart » Rampart - Integration #33

See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Rampart/org.apache.rampart$rampart-integration/33/>

Re: Hudson build is back to stable : Rampart » Rampart - Integration #33

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Interesting. I was actually not able to reproduce this because the 1.5
JDK on Mac OS X (1.5.0_24) doesn't have this issue, although it is
based on code from Sun. On Linux, it indeed fails up to version
1.5.0_22 (which is the last 1.5 version distributed by Sun). Maybe you
could add maven-enforcer-plugin to the Rampart build to let people
know that the build requires 1.6?

Andreas

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.