Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Ralf Barkow <ra...@endress.com> on 2019/05/28 07:50:54 UTC

HelloPlc4x example, parameter --field-addresses ?

Dear list,

Regarding the HelloPlc4x example, we are able to connect to a S7_1500 but I need some help with the second parameter --field-addresses. Could you give me an example?

Thanks,
Ralf

Best regards I Freundliche Grüsse

Ralf Barkow

Technischer Redakteur | MTD Technische Dokumentation
Endress+Hauser Flowtec AG | Christoph Merian-Ring 4 | 4153 Reinach | Switzerland
Phone: +41 61 715 6528
ralf.barkow@endress.com |  www.flowtec.endress.com

Disclaimer:

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. This e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer unless explicitly and conspicuously designated or stated as such.

Re: HelloPlc4x example, parameter --field-addresses ?

Posted by "Dr. Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Ralf,

you find a bit more information on this confluence page I did a while ago:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=89070222

Not everything but most of.

Julian

Am 28.05.19, 10:10 schrieb "Ralf Barkow" <ra...@endress.com>:

    Thanks Chris,

    So it's along the lines of HelloOpm.java:

    PLC_FIELD_ADDRESS = "%DB225.DBW0:INT";

    Cheers,

AW: HelloPlc4x example, parameter --field-addresses ?