Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Seshadri, Balaji" <Ba...@dish.com> on 2014/08/22 20:02:44 UTC

Kafka build for Scala 2.11

Hi Team,

We are trying to compile 0.8.1.1 with Scala 2.11 and its giving me compilation errors.

Please let me know which patch should I apply from below JIRA.I tried with latest one and it failed to apply.

Balaji

RE: Kafka build for Scala 2.11

Posted by "Seshadri, Balaji" <Ba...@dish.com>.
I did not see 0.8.1.1 branch ,I see only 0.8.1 in github.

Can you please send me the git commands you used ?.

                        gradlew -PscalaVersion=2.11.2 -PscalaCompileOptions.useAnt=false releaseTarGz -x signArchives

I am testing the jar now, and will let you know if I can run producers/consumers against a vanilla 0.8.1.1 broker cluster with it...

-Jonathan

Re: Kafka build for Scala 2.11

Posted by Jonathan Weeks <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Kafka build for Scala 2.11

Posted by Jonathan Weeks <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 on a 0.8.1.2 release with support for Scala 2.11.x.

-Jonathan

Re: Kafka build for Scala 2.11

Posted by François Langelier <f....@gmail.com>.
Balaji, look in the tags

François Langelier
Étudiant en génie Logiciel - École de Technologie Supérieure
<http://www.etsmtl.ca/>
Capitaine Club Capra <http://capra.etsmtl.ca/>
VP-Communication - CS Games <http://csgames.org> 2014
Jeux de Génie <http://www.jdgets.com/> 2011 à 2014
Magistrat Fraternité du Piranha <http://fraternitedupiranha.com/>
Comité Organisateur Olympiades ÉTS 2012
Compétition Québécoise d'Ingénierie 2012 - Compétition Senior

RE: Kafka build for Scala 2.11

Posted by "Seshadri, Balaji" <Ba...@dish.com>.
Joe,

Re: Kafka build for Scala 2.11