Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org> on 2020/12/09 21:59:32 UTC

[VOTE] Bulk release provider packages 1.0.0 form 1.0.0rc1

HI all,

To go alongside the vote for releasing apache-airflow-providers-* 1.0.0
from rc1, this email calls for the vote on the provider packages, all
61 of them.

The vote which will run for four and a half days, until
2020-12-14T10:00:00Z
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=8&iso=20201214T17&p1=1440>
(or until 3 +1 binding votes have been recieved).

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

(I have chosen to finish this vote before the Airflow 2.0.0rc1 vote so
that we can have these released and published /before/ the airflow
2.0.0 is available.)

Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Backport Providers 2020.11.13rc1 are available at:
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/providers/1.0.0rc1/>

This folder contains "binary" .whl files and "source" .tar.gz files.

The test procedure for PMCs and Contributors who would like to test the
RC candidates are described in
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/providers/1.0.0rc1/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-by-pmc-members>

Public keys are available at:
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS>

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the community
are encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

Please note that the version number excludes the 'rcX' string, so it's
now simply 1.0.0. This will allow us to rename the artifact without
modifying the artifact checksums when we actually release.

Each of the packages contains detailed changelog. Here is the list of
links to the released packages and changelogs:

<https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-zendesk/1.0.0rc1/>

[RESULT] [VOTE] Bulk release provider packages 1.0.0 form 1.0.0rc1

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Binding Votes:

+1: 4 (Me, Kaxil, Kamil, Jarek)
 0: 0
-1: 0

The vote is successful.

-Ash

Re: [VOTE] Bulk release provider packages 1.0.0 form 1.0.0rc1

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 9:50 PM Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 8:39 PM Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com>
> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> At first, the source code was missing, but luckily we found it and now
>> everything looks fine.
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 10:59 PM Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> HI all,
>>>
>>> To go alongside the vote for releasing apache-airflow-providers-* 1.0.0
>>> from rc1, this email calls for the vote on the provider packages, all 61 of
>>> them.
>>>
>>> The vote which will run for four and a half days, until
>>> 2020-12-14T10:00:00Z
>>> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=8&iso=20201214T17&p1=1440 (or
>>> until 3 +1 binding votes have been recieved)
>>>
>>> Please vote accordingly:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 approve
>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>>> [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason
>>>

>>> (I have chosen to finish this vote before the Airflow 2.0.0rc1 vote so
>>> that we can have these released and published *before* the airflow
>>> 2.0.0 is available.)
>>>
>>> Consider this my (binding) +1.
>>>
>>> Airflow Backport Providers 2020.11.13rc1 are available at:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/providers/1.0.0rc1/
>>>
>>> This folder contains "binary" .whl files and "source" .tar.gz files.
>>>
>>> The test procedure for PMCs and Contributors who would like to test the
>>> RC candidates are described in
>>> https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/providers/1.0.0rc1/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-by-pmc-members
>>>
>>> Public keys are available at:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS
>>>

>>> Only votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the community
>>> are encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".
>>>
>>> Please note that the version number excludes the 'rcX' string, so it's
>>> now simply 1.0.0. This will allow us to rename the artifact without
>>> modifying the artifact checksums when we actually release.
>>>
>>> Each of the packages contains detailed changelog. Here is the list of
>>> links to the released packages and changelogs:
>>>
>>> https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-zendesk/1.0.0rc1/
>>> <https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-zendesk/1.00rc1/>

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: [VOTE] Bulk release provider packages 1.0.0 form 1.0.0rc1

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com>.
+1