Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Austin Shelton <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 04:05:32 UTC

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.catalina.deploy.WebXml addServlet

I cleaned the Tomcat server in Eclipse and now I get the following
exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.catalina.deploy.WebXml
addServlet

I have all of the Tomcat libraries in my build path and the "lib"
directories of the WEB/INF"/lib" directory.

Any ideas?

Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.catalina.deploy.WebXml addServlet

Posted by ashelton3 <as...@gmail.com>.

javagrl wrote:

> Which version of tomcat are you using ? tomcat 7.x?

I think I got this problem to go away by telling the Eclipse Tomcat server
to genearate only XMK files. I'm not sure what that means, exactly, but it
worked...

Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.catalina.deploy.WebXml addServlet

Posted by javagrl <su...@yahoo.com>.
Which version of tomcat are you using ? tomcat 7.x?