Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gunnar Boström <Gu...@tietoenator.com> on 2008/01/21 13:29:17 UTC

Unable to verify action class

Hi,

How can I make the org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher NOT to
verify action classes when the Tomcat web server starts?

I use struts 2 together with spring and the actions classes communicate with
the server application with rmi.
The action classes are defined with lazy-init="true" because I would like to
be able to start the web application without the rmi server started, but it
looks like the filterDispatcher will try to instantiate the classes and then
the connection to the server fails.

regards
Gunnar

Re: Unable to verify action class

Posted by Gunnar Boström <Gu...@tietoenator.com>.
Hi,
I've just found a way to do precisely what you proposed, hanks,

Regards
Gunnar

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.