Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pills <pi...@hmcrecord.ch> on 2008/02/10 09:00:09 UTC

Re: DojoColorPicker seems not to work

Could anybody tell me if it's normal (maybe under developement) or if I made
something wrong during the checkout?

I got the sources from the svn, and packaged manually the whole dojo into a
jar... I tried to use the ants script, but it didn't work (many errors on
run). And I don't use maven...

Thanks ;)

Re: DojoColorPicker seems not to work

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
> Could anybody tell me if it's normal (maybe under developement) or if I made
> something wrong during the checkout?

I don't know. It's a wicket-stuff project, and is not maintained by
anyone of the core team (not anymore at least).

Anyone who worked on wicket-dojo around to answer this? To my
knowledge, there are no other color pickers available atm. Though it
should be fairly easy to wrap around some Javascript widget.

Eelco