Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcin Werla <mw...@tlen.pl> on 2004/02/11 20:33:53 UTC

Multiartifact projects

Hi,

Is there some "strategy" for using Maven in projects where there is more
than one artifact? I'm using Maven in a RMI project with three
artifacts: server and two clients - web application (Servlets) and Swing
application. I have classes which are RMI interfaces, and classes which
are used to send and receive data throguh RMI and these classes must be
in all three artifacts (jar with server, jar with Swing app and war).
For now all this is in one project and I have defined my own goals for
building jars and war in maven.xml file. Should I create four (common
classes, server classes, app classes and webapp classes) interdependent
projects or maybe there is some other way to do this? Thanks :-)

--
Pozdrawiam,
  Marcin Werla                     mailto:Marcin.Werla[at]man.poznan.pl