Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/02 14:53:15 UTC

Re: XMLbeans 2.0 , JAXB 2.0, jaxme 2 JAX-RPC 2.0 , Axis 2.0

Stefan,

You can use either one...i have no preference. for the record, we got
JAXME into Apache before XMLBeans came in as we need JAXB support for
JAX-RPC 2.0. a full JAX-RPC impl seems far away now. You should align
hermes with what's happening in the related projects namely muse and
apollo and whatever you guys want to use is fine. We can always rework
later if necessary.

thanks,
-- dims