Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ch...@comcast.net on 2004/04/16 16:45:03 UTC

Newbie web services application question

Hi all-

I have a web services newbie question, of a general nature.

I'm building an application for a school project, using servlets, web services, and JSPs, on Tomcat 5.  I've built some command-line web service clients, but not servlet-based.

My question is this: for the general architecture, how do I integrate the web services into the application?  Do I just:

Call the web service methods from the servlet, store the data in a bean, and present the data in a JSP?  Is that the general structure?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Rob

--