Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/19 18:26:21 UTC

Having a hard time merging PRs after the JIRA upgrade

It seems that INFRA upgraded JIRA -- over the last hour the JIRA REST
API seems to be struggling, I'm not sure what's going wrong:

- Wes

Re: Having a hard time merging PRs after the JIRA upgrade

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
To close the loop temporarily on this, the problem seems to be ipv6
related -- I disabled ipv6 on the machine where this was occurring
(Ubuntu 18.04) and the problem went away. Note that it was only
present when using the wired ethernet interface, where wireless was
working (presumably ipv4 was being selected there).