Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hans-Peter Maurer <hp...@t-online.de> on 2006/01/17 23:50:42 UTC

bug in authentication framework or input module: session-context????

discription: (everything is inside of an protected-pipeline of the
authentication-framework)
1. i set session fields via setxml-statement (session transformer)

2. i checked it by using getxml-statement, result: previous setxml ok!

3. after setting session fields i used the session-context input module to
get the new values of the session-fields by parameter statement
result: i got the old values not the updated values set by setxml-statement
in the step before

does the authentication framework the "commit" of the
"session-setxml-update"
after finishing the protected-pipeline or is this a bug of the
authentication framework or
session-context-input-module?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Peter

Re: bug in authentication framework or input module: session-context????

Posted by Hans-Peter Maurer <hp...@t-online.de>.
hi christoph,

i used the session-context within the parameter-tag of a transformer.
this transformer is situated after the session-transformer, which
transformed
the setxml-statements of a transformer which is situated before the
session-transformer!
So if cocoon worked down the components of a match-area, the session-context
have to
fetch the right values, because it is siutated after the
session-transformer. But i got the
old values?
strange!!?? or did i ignore something?

Peter