Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 仇同心 <qi...@jd.com> on 2016/06/07 07:22:04 UTC

kylin query problem

Kylin crew:

Kyliin source, on Kylin query execution process analysis, there are two questions:

1, kylin is how to use the complete SQL parsing of calcite, obtain the SQL context;
2, kylin, how to get the data from the pre-computed data and calculated.

OLAPToEnumerableConverter、OLAPEnumerator、OLAPTableScan When to call?

Thankas!

Re: kylin query problem

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Tongxin,

I think your question is too general to answer with 1 or 2 sentences; Since
Kylin's source code is public, suggest you clone source code and then play
it from your IDE, that would be a good start:
https://kylin.apache.org/development/dev_env.html

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi