Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Mani G. Iyer" <iy...@rcn.com> on 2004/07/16 01:29:15 UTC

Junit and jvmarg

Hello:

I am using Ant 1.6.1. When I used jvmargs with the junit task, I get a
NoClassDefFound on the values of the jvmargs.   It seems to think the
jvmargs are  classnames.  My jvmargs are the -X options.  Did anybody
encounter this problem?  Thanks.

Mani Iyer

RE: Junit and jvmarg

Posted by "Mani G. Iyer" <iy...@rcn.com>.
What is even more intriguing is the fact that -D options in the jvmargs do
not have any problems.  Thanks.

mani

Are you giving the entire -X option as the value (including the "-X")?
Remember, the args are essentially passed straight to the command line,
so if it doesn't start with a dash, is will not be seen as an option.

Maury

--
Maury Feskanich
 DReAM Support

RE: Junit and jvmarg

Posted by "Mani G. Iyer" <iy...@rcn.com>.
Yes. I am giving the entire -X option.  Also, there are 2 of them.  So I
have 2 jvmargs and the junit fails on the first -X option with a
NoClassDefFound on the first one.  Actually, I found it to be funny.

Mani

--
Maury Feskanich
 DReAM Support