Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jim Cimino <Ji...@sas.com> on 2004/12/13 19:15:14 UTC

Db2 jdbc jmeter newbie question

Hello all,
I'm trying to use jmeter to load test several db2 sql queries via jdbc.     The driver class is: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver and the url is jdbc:db2:toolsdb.   The end result of any attempted run is this exception:   'org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.util.NoConnectionsAvailableException'.    I attempted to clone the database test plan from the user manual (obviously changing the postgreSQL syntax to DB2 ).
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance,
Jim

Re: Db2 jdbc jmeter newbie question

Posted by "Tong P." <to...@yahoo.com>.
Turn on the debug mode (jmeter.properties,
log_level.jmeter.protocol.jdbc=DEBUG
) and see the jmeter.log