Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Vishal Mishra <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 04:59:32 UTC

Steps for Giraph on hadoop-2.2.0 Cluster

Hi Guys,
I tried giraph on hadoop-2.2.0 cluster a few months back without success
and moved onto other pressing issues but would really love to try out again.

Has anyone been able to run giraph successfully on a hadoop-2.2.0 cluster?
if yes, I'd really appreciate it if you can share the steps to run the
"SimplePageRankComputation" example.
If not, please share the steps, I'd give it a try and provide any required
logs for debugging.
Our setup (works for our regular hadoop/hive jobs):
- ubuntu 13.10
- 1 namenode & resourcemanager. + zookeeper
- 3 datanode & nodemanager

Thanx,
Vishal

Re: Steps for Giraph on hadoop-2.2.0 Cluster

Posted by Alexandre Fonseca <al...@gmail.com>.
This would be giraph from trunk. Giraph 1.0 is bound to have several
compatibility problems as it's very old by now (although I can't say I've
tried using it with 2.2.0).

Cheers,
Alex

Posted by Rob Paul <ur...@gmail.com>.