Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Andrew Otto <ot...@wikimedia.org> on 2013/09/03 15:57:41 UTC

Re: Kafka -> HDFS

Mark,

I had the same question!  Camus is super awesome, but doesn't have out of the box support for just writing Strings into HDFS.  I submitted this pull request to support that:

https://github.com/linkedin/camus/pull/28

You can clone this directly from the wikimedia branch of Camus:

https://github.com/wikimedia/camus/tree/wikimedia