Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Noe Detore <nd...@minerkasch.com> on 2020/02/11 15:14:55 UTC

S2S to Specific Nodes in a Cluster

Hello,

I have a 5 node cluster with all nodes receiving data. Using S2S is it
possible to send that data to a specific node or nodes in the cluster?
Otherwise, I am looking at using TCP, but are there better alternatives?

Thank you
Noe

Re: S2S to Specific Nodes in a Cluster

Posted by Noe Detore <nd...@minerkasch.com>.
Data is on the same cluster running ver 1.9. As specific nodes can not be
specified in load balance, is using TCP to move data to those specific
nodes the best alternative?

My use case is unique, but only a couple nodes of the 5 have an additional
nic card where data needs to be sent.

thank you

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.