Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Popova, Marina" <mp...@emptoris.com> on 2012/04/27 18:58:24 UTC

help with subscription

Hello,
Could somebody help me to subscribe to this list with my personal email? I used to be subscribed as mpopova at Emptoris dot come, but as this email is no longer valid I would like to re-subscribe with a different email: ppine7 at yahoo dot com.

I tried subscribing from that email a few times, but every time requests are bounced back with a message that they were rejected as spam...

Thanks,
Marina

Re: help with subscription

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 4/27/12 6:58 PM, Popova, Marina a écrit :
> Hello,
> Could somebody help me to subscribe to this list with my personal email? I used to be subscribed as mpopova at Emptoris dot come, but as this email is no longer valid I would like to re-subscribe with a different email: ppine7 at yahoo dot com.
>
> I tried subscribing from that email a few times, but every time requests are bounced back with a message that they were rejected as spam...
Webmails and mail in HTML will be considered as spam, this is why you
get rejected. Can't you use another mail ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com