Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jeremie Blanc <je...@kelkoo.net> on 2002/05/10 16:40:56 UTC

graphical analyze problems with large results file

The 'analyze data file' option of the JMeter GUI seems not to work
properly with large file; for example it gives me an empty graph with a
result file of around 100k (only urls/timeouts data)

The file is safe, and i must split it in severall parts so as to be able
to have a nice graph :/

--
Jeremie BLANC
Developper

Re: graphical analyze problems with large results file

Posted by Jeremie Blanc <je...@kelkoo.net>.
david garcia wrote:
>   So what is the breaking point. 25K?
>
>   */Jeremie Blanc <je...@kelkoo.net>/* wrote:
>
>     The 'analyze data file' option of the JMeter GUI seems not to work
>     properly with large file; for example it gives me an empty graph with a
>     result file of around 100k (only urls/timeouts data)
>
>     The file is safe, and i must split it in severall parts so as to be
>     able
>     to have a nice graph :/
>

>     --
>     Jeremie BLANC
>     Developper
>     KELKOO
>

>     --
> Yahoo! Music Experience

In fact there is no limit! I dunno if it's due to my jdk version or
window manager on linux, but with big file i must resize the graph
window so that thread number can be visible! There is no scrollbar on my
window and most of the time i have too many threads on a too long time :/
Is it same thing on windows OS? Ive jdk 1.3.1 on Linux box with
Afterstep 1.8.11

Posted by david garcia <mr...@yahoo.com>.
 So what is the breaking point. 25K?
  Jeremie Blanc <je...@kelkoo.net> wrote: The 'analyze data file' option of the JMeter GUI seems not to work
properly with large file; for example it gives me an empty graph with a
result file of around 100k (only urls/timeouts data)

The file is safe, and i must split it in severall parts so as to be able
to have a nice graph :/

--
Jeremie BLANC
Developper