Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by corey baswell <co...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/16 21:09:28 UTC

sequences with maxOccurs="unbounded"

Hello,

I'm working on a project where we are taking a WSDL and compiling Java classes from it.  One of the elements in this WSDL has an unbounded sequence defined like this:

<xsd:element name="SelectBy">
    <xsd:complexType>
        <xsd:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded">
            <xsd:element name="Criteria" type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="Value" type="xsd:string"/>
        </xsd:sequence>
   </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

When the WSDL compiler produces the JavaBean SelectBy, its getter and setter methods are singular (for example setCritieria(String)).  What I expected here were plural access methods since there can be many of these sequences under SelectBye.  Does Axis handle a sequence with maxOccurs defined as > 1?

Thanks for any help.

Corey