Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/08 07:38:59 UTC

Re: T5: How to have .tml/.properties files in the same directory as the .java files

> I am working to move our project from T4 to T5. In T4 we are using the tacos
> component resolver that allows the templates and properties files to be in
> the same directory.  In T5 how can we do the same thing?

Hmm... Just do it. The .tml and properties can be in the same package
structure as the classes.

Josh

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com> wrote:
> Hi there --
>
> I am working to move our project from T4 to T5. In T4 we are using the tacos
> component resolver that allows the templates and properties files to be in
> the same directory.  In T5 how can we do the same thing?
>
> In T4, I have found that having all 3 files .java, .properties, .tml in the
> same directory makes editing enormously easier. So this is really, really
> important to me. Switching between template and .java when the files are
> scattered is a pain.
>
> If there is no existing way, does anyone have some suggestions on how to
> gracefully add this in. In T4 it wasn't that hard and it seems like it
> should be even easier in T5.
>
> -Pat

http://www.bodylabgym.com - a private, by appointment only, one-on-one
health and fitness facility.
--
http://www.ectransition.com - Quality Electronic Cigarettes at a
reasonable price!

Re: T5: How to have .tml/.properties files in the same directory as the .java files

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
be sure that your IDE copies the resource files (properties/tml) into
your classpath (WEB-INF/classes)

with regards
Sven Homburg
Founder of the Chenille Kit Project