Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com> on 1996/04/09 21:34:07 UTC

ISAPI Apache module

Whoosh....

brian@organic.com  |  We're hiring!  http://www.organic.com/Home/Info/Jobs/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 15:40:15 -0700
From: Sundar Krishnamurthy <su...@earthlink.net>
To: brian@organic.com
Subject: Hello there!

Brian,

Hope you are doing well!  When I left Microsoft, I sent you mail saying that
I plan to start something on my own.  The company my friend and I founded is
called Celera
Software and we have the first set of products available today!

The two products are called CrossConnect/ISAPI and CrossConnect/CGI. These
two products allow you to deploy your server extensions built using Microsoft
Internet Server API (ISAPI) on Netscape and Apache servers.

The goal is to cut development costs and learning curve issues.  Microsoft and
Netscape have competing server APIs and our products allow you use a single
API for both platforms.

If you are interested, check out http://www.hway.net/celera/.

Thanks very much!

Sundar