Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2015/02/23 12:06:23 UTC

[Vote] 3.8.0 Windows Release

Please review and vote on this 3.8.0 Windows Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8524

Repos ready to be released have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-8524

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-windows: 3.8.0 (d13e7ff25f)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers
* Manually verified platform could be added, built and run

Thx!
-Sergey

RE: [Vote] 3.8.0 Windows Release

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4

Parashuram Narasimhan
Jesse MacFadyen
Vladimir Kotikov
Sergey Grebnov

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

-Sergey
Posted by "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
I vote +1

* Created and ran mobilespec on Windows8.1 and WP8.1
* Ran npm tests for cordova-windows package

Best regards, Vladimir

Re: [Vote] 3.8.0 Windows Release

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
+1