Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Arnaud MERGEY <am...@sunopsis.com> on 2006/10/03 14:42:53 UTC

Submit tr:subform with enter key

Hi,

I have found this article on net
http://www.orablogs.com/fnimphius/archives/001788.html describing how to
submit a form when enter key is pressed with adf faces.

I need to submit a subform when enter key is pressed helping me with
this article, but it doesn't work.

Is it possible to submit subform when a key is pressed ?

thanks,
Arnaud

Re: Submit tr:subform with enter key

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/JavascriptWithJavaServerFaces

Just put a hidden link in the subform and use javascript to invoke the
click event on the link when the enter key is hit during the
onkeypress javascript event