Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Power-Netz (Schwarz)" <sc...@power-netz.de> on 2003/06/26 11:46:01 UTC

GD Lib for TC or Java ?

Hi,

I seek something like the gdlib , in best case the gdlib :) , for java.
Has anyone an idea whats best for tc/java ?

It should scale images and create images, should handle texts. It does not
need
to be full of functions , just some basic routines ..

Thx

M.Schwarz

>>> POWER-NETZĀ®
            Full-Service-Provider <<<

AW: AW: [ot] Re: GD Lib for TC or Java ?

Posted by "Power-Netz (Schwarz)" <sc...@power-netz.de>.
> In that case - You can use awt to an "offscreen" buffer and just
> use all the
> awt methods. Then conver the buffer to an image. There are plenty google
> links about this.

Interresting idea. Thx.

Re: AW: [ot] Re: GD Lib for TC or Java ?

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
In that case - You can use awt to an "offscreen" buffer and just use all the
awt methods. Then conver the buffer to an image. There are plenty google
links about this.

-Tim

AW: [ot] Re: GD Lib for TC or Java ?

Posted by "Power-Netz (Schwarz)" <sc...@power-netz.de>.